ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar ID
link Required by
- AgentA website agent that serves visitor's chat.
- AgentChannelAn agent to agent chat channel.
- ChannelA chat conversation that describes participants, state, a list of chat logs and other meta information.
- DepartmentA department consists of a list of agents. Visitor can choose a department before start chatting.
- GraphQLSubscriptionThe graphQL subscription
- MemberChangeLogA log regarding member change event of a channel
- MemberJoinLogA log regarding a user joining a channel
- MemberLeaveLogA log regarding a user leaving a channel
- MessageA type of chat log sent by either an agent or visitor
- UserA generic user interface. A user could be either an agent or visitor.
- VisitorA website visitor that requests a chat.
- VisitorChannelA visitor to agent chat channel.