String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8 character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar String
link Required by
- AgentA website agent that serves visitor's chat.
- AgentChannelAn agent to agent chat channel.
- AgentEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- ButtonItemActionInputAction input to be taken when a user clicked the button item
- ButtonItemInputButton item for structured message
- ChannelA chat conversation that describes participants, state, a list of chat logs and other meta information.
- ChannelEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- ChatLogEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- DepartmentA department consists of a list of agents. Visitor can choose a department before start chatting.
- DepartmentEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- GraphQLSubscriptionThe graphQL subscription
- GraphQLSubscriptionEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- MemberChangeLogA log regarding member change event of a channel
- MemberJoinLogA log regarding a user joining a channel
- MemberLeaveLogA log regarding a user leaving a channel
- MessageA type of chat log sent by either an agent or visitor
- PageInfoInformation about pagination in a connection.
- QuickReplyActionInputAction input to be taken when user chooses a quick reply
- QuickReplyButtonInputQuick reply button input
- StructuredMessageFallbackInputThe fallback content for widgets that do not support structured messages.
- UserA generic user interface. A user could be either an agent or visitor.
- VisitorA website visitor that requests a chat.
- VisitorChannelA visitor to agent chat channel.
- VisitorChannelEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- WebPathThe web path that describes a single web page.
- WebPathEdgeAn edge in a connection.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.